START CREATING NOW & HAPPY NEW YEAR 💡
Explore the world of sounds with our extensive catalog of high-quality sound recordings from 27+ countries and counting.
Our All In One Bundle catalog includes an ever growing range of sounds recorded in mono, stereo, VR, DMS & binaural stereo.
You're currently getting 1.8TB (+10,000 WAV files) of premium sounds recorded by us around the world, and you're getting all future uploads for free!
Please review and download our newest metadata list HERE!
WHO'S USING OUR SOUNDS...
LIFETIME UPDATES ⏳
By purchasing the All In One Bundle, you will enjoy all of our future updates for free, without a subscription.
We'll send out exclusive newsletters within the Gumroad platform to keep you up to date on what's new!
ROYALTY-FREE SOUNDS MEANS ✨
All our recordings are royalty-free and no credit is required! We created a license agreement that we promise fits your project’s needs without any strings attached.
ABOUT US 🫂
We began our journey in 2017 in Siem Reap, Cambodia, with a simple idea and a Zoom H1 recorder. Five years and 27+ countries later, our sound library continues to grow with thousands of unique recordings and we are still out there recording new sounds for all of you.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT 🎤
We want to provide you with the most affordable sound library bundle through these challenging times. Other sound libraries charge you $5 for a single recording and we give you our unique high-quality recordings that you can use for any of your commercial or non-commercial projects for only $25!
SOUNDS OF THE WORLD 🌎
You'll get access to all mono, stereo, DMS, binaural, and VR sound recordings from over 27+ countries.
The All in One Bundle performs as a "living library." You will always have access to all future (every month) uploads without having to pay again!
DMS AT ITS BEST 🏋️♂️
With the free Schoeps Double MS plugin, you can decode our Schoeps DMS microphone recordings to a stereo or surround mix in real time! If this is not enough, we also have VR recordings!
AMBISONIC AUDIO 🥽🕹
Need to mix audio for 360 videos, 3D installations or VR game projects? We currently using the Rode NTSF-1 to record in ambisonic and the possibilities are endless.
UNLIMITED ACCESS 🔓
Here on Gumroad, you have your account and you can download all recordings unrestricted 24 hours a day, seven days a week whenever you need them! Once we update this library, which happens at the beginning of each month, we will send you an exclusive newsletter.
WHO CAN USE THESE SOUNDS 😀
Great news... all of the recordings in this library are royalty-free! The credit attribution on all audio has automatically been removed and can be used without any limitation for post-production, musical compositions, video game production, or sound design.
WANT TO HEAR MORE 🔉
Do you want to hear some of our extensive sound samples? Please check them out down below!
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING...
- "This site has a mission of true sound-love and offers by far the best value of high quality ambiences you can get for even lowest money on this planet. Take my word and don't miss the mother of all no-brainer deals." - Helge S (Tonmeister)
- "Great, huge database. A no-brainer to buy for everyone who is working with sounds and doing sound design or stuff like that. The database is growing literally daily Thank you very much!" - Eric L (Sound Designer)
- "Working in theatre on a show, you never quite know what sound effects might be needed scene to scene. Marcel's library offers me that flexibility and creativity in the rehearsal room." - Josh G (Creative Live Show Programming)
- The generosity of Marcel is out of this world! So many brilliant field recording for a low price.
Super useful, super high def, super varied recordings. 11/10 - Mangoshi_Samples .
- Such a wonderful page of colorful and sharp sounds! Thank you so much for your work! It is amazing! - Jazz Cabage
- “Marcel and Libby, your prolific audio adventures are an inspirational joy to follow! I appreciate how you've classified the sounds and incrementally improved your metadata process over time. I bought both the Bandcamp and Gumroad versions to have flexibility with those formats, and this is an amazing bargain for the QUALITY IN QUANTITY you represent. Thanks for traveling the world so we don't have to — at least not yet, because listening to what you've heard sure does make me want to experience more firsthand.”- Torley
- our story featured on CNN Travel
Tracks from around the world...